We’re a small team of product managers and researchers who’re on a mission to make the smartphone truly smart. We are reimagining commonplace utilities by building them on the back of artificial intelligence. The founding team have worked in companies like Yahoo!, IISc and are affiliated with institutes like Stanford Graduate School of Business. We’re funded by a Fortune 50 company and are headquartered in the US.
About the Internship: You will be entrusted with the responsibility to build and launch a pilot version of the app which will go into testing/production with hundreds of users if not thousands. All this will happen in a 6-7 week time period starting immediately (or can work remotely till internship cycle starts). So this will be a fast paced learning environment with tangible results to deliver. Ideal fit will be someone who's a quick learner and has a get it done attitude.
This position is in Bangalore, India.
Who can apply?
- Front end development experience, with focus on providing high quality user experience is essential.
- 1-2 years experience building native android apps and a few apps you’re proud of having built.
- Having tons of startup energy and get-it-done attitude.
- Knows how to work with android services and broadcast receivers.
- Keeps up to date with latest android support libraries.
- Working knowledge of SQLlite.
Plus if you have:
- Push notifications.
- Fluent with commonly used libraries.
- Some basic NodeJS experience .
Is this you?
To apply for this position send your CV with necessary like GitHub, etc. firstname.lastname@example.org