We’re a small team of product managers and researchers who’re on a mission to make the smartphone truly smart. We are reimagining commonplace utilities by building them on the back of artificial intelligence. The founding team have worked in companies like Yahoo!, IISc and are affiliated with institutes like Stanford Graduate School of Business. We’re funded by a Fortune 50 company and are headquartered in the US.
This position is in Bangalore, India.
You’ll find this a great opportunity if:
- You believe small teams sitting in one corner of the world can build global products that can impact people’s lives in another.
- You enjoy building mobile apps that will change the way people interact with their phones on a daily basis.
- You love obsessing over user experience to the extent that you believe every pixel and every second of load time matters.
- You like to your code to be shipped fast and often.
- You have a fierce hunger to learn and get things done.
What you’ll do:
- Lead the development and architecture of all our android apps.
- Work closely with our product and design leads to craft the android app experience.
- Prototype new and redesign features with quick turnaround times.
- Work with the research team to bake in artificial intelligence algorithms into the apps.
- You’ll have the opportunity to work across the stack backend, frontend and AI.
Who you are:
- You have 1-2 years building android applications and have built a few apps you’re proud of.
- Experience in understanding large and complex code bases, including API design. techniques to help keep them clean and maintainable.
Plus if you have:
- Push notifications.
- Fluent with commonly used libraries.
- Experience in Java and related frameworks.
- Multithreading and memory management specific to mobile devices.
- Caching mechanisms.
- JS based frontend knowledge - Backbone JS and React JS along with JQuery.
- Some basic NodeJS experience.
Is this you?
To apply for this position send your CV with necessary like GitHub, etc. firstname.lastname@example.org